Project Engineer, Systems (BHS)
Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
Project Engineer, Systems (BHS) - (210663)
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
The incumbent is responsible for providing support to the Senior Project Engineer, Systems (BHS), ensuring that the works are designed, specified, built according to the required level of service as well as specified standards of materials and workmanship; and are completed safely, on time and within budget.
- Provide technical assistance in design management, construction supervision and testing & commissioning of Baggage Handling System (BHS) works and/or Security Screening Systems (e.g. X-ray machines);
- Ensure that the contractors' designs and works are technically sound, safe and in compliance with the statutory and specification requirements;
- Undertake interface/coordination works related to BHS control systems, security workflow and the user requirements;
- Review contractors' design and construction submissions and technical reports; particularly on system control software from development, installation, testing & commissioning;
- Plan, monitor and implement with the contractors on the development cycle for the control software of the BHS and/or Security Screening Systems;
- Provide technical supports to site supervision teams, respond to request for information and prepare design change documents;
- Monitor the progress of contractors' work and make necessary adjustments on the implementation plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or other related disciplines
- Member of HKIE or other equivalent professional bodies is preferred
- At least 6 years’ relevant experience, of which minimum of 3 years should be in project management role
- Possess sound technical knowledge in the design and implementation of mission critical systems such as Baggage Handling System, Sortation Systems, Equipment Control and Monitoring Systems preferable;
- Experience in the management of IT and / or electronics system integration project for systems design, planning, construction and site supervisory works
- Experience in the aviation industry is an advantage
- Knowledge of CADD and/or BIM software is an advantage
- Strong communication, analytical and negotiation skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office applications
Until 2022/01/31 - 14 days left
How to Apply?
Interested parties please
Sign in + Apply
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
Construction Superintendent, Civil & Structural
More Interesting Contents...
Manager, Procurement & Contracts
Construction Superintendent, Systems