Senior Operation Officer, Airfield
Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
Senior Operation Officer, Airfield - (210692)
- Conduct audit on marshalling guidance; conduct safety inspections and performance checks on franchisees and operators; supervise apron activities and enforce discipline to ensure compliance with AA Bylaws and operational procedures
- Ensure operational readiness of runway and taxiways, conduct scheduled inspections on worksites, monitor the effectiveness of bird control measures and performance of airfield service contractors and ensure activities compliance with ICAO standards
- Handle aircraft emergencies and airside incidents including investigation of traffic accidents and injury cases
- Coordinate with ATC, ramp and business partners on stand allocations, prepare daily stand allocation plan and operate Terminal Management System for real-time stand allocations. Monitor and take immediate action in response to alarm from the runway FOD Detection System
- Marshall duty assignments, real-time apron surveillance, control aircraft towing activities, initiate parking stand changes by close monitoring and liaison with airlines and ramp operators, respond and handle emergency phone calls regarding airfield & apron incidents
- Required to work shift duties
- Bachelor’s degree holder with at least 3 years’ experience in airfield operations. F.5 / DSE graduate with 7 years’ working experience will also be considered
- Team player with strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
- Proactive, self-motivated, responsible, able to work independently and under pressure
- Competent PC skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge in Putonghua would be an advantage
- Possess a valid HK driving license with Class 1 & 2 endorsements.
Assistant Project Manager (24-month contract)
Cargo Assistant Marketing Manager
More Interesting Contents...
COMPANY SECRETARIAL ASSISTANT
Head of Procurement - Customer Experience