Marketing Manager/ Assistant Manager (Marketing)
While executing campaigns and strategy hands-on, you will play a key role in helping to build scalable, and solid foundations for an efficient marketing organization at YAS. You will drive and continuously optimize YAS’s marketing initiatives to generate strong interest in our products and ecosystems, and ultimately to create a strong pipeline that delivers revenue. You will report into the Head of Operations in Hong Kong.
- Drive and manage key growth and marketing initiatives from start to finish, online and offline, including researching, proposing and doing the hands-on execution work
- Optimize customer funnel and attribution to boost conversion rates and ROI on marketing spend
- Encourage a data-driven, results-focused culture by consistently monitoring growth progress, identifying actionable insights to improve growth and marketing performance, and testing out new tactics to beat goals and respond to changes in the market
- Drive user acquisition and usage growth among web and app platforms by building and executing scalable growth initiatives
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation
- Deliver the key offline communications for trade shows and events
- Forecast performance, set targets, build reporting, and communicate pacing towards targets
- Demonstrate clear ROI from all marketing campaigns carried out
- Be a master of cross-functional collaboration by developing deep relationships with key partners across the company and coordinating across teams (Product, Partnership, Tech Delivery, senior management and founders) to execute growth initiatives
- Support and engage with the rest of the team in related areas including brainstorming, spacing, and overseeing prioritization of key business initiatives
- Continually analyze performance metrics and optimize the product messaging across customer funnel.
- Continuously refine our customer segmentation analysis and positioning.
- University Degree.
- Have 3+ years of experience in direct, growth-focused experience in managing the organic and paid acquisition
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in Chinese and English
- Are analytical to make data-backed proposals and decisions
- Are able to manage multiple priorities and projects effectively
- A track record in owning and driving successful user acquisition and activation strategies
- Are experienced in omnichannel marketing campaign planning and execution
- Have experience in rapidly scaling start-up
- Can think out of the box – be creative and challenge the status quo
- Are a University degree holder
Assistant Market Development and Marketing Communications Manager
Payroll Accounting Executive
More Interesting Contents...
Marketing Executive (Retail and Branding)
Manager (Community Affairs)