Creative Designer (Marketing)
We are looking for a Creative Designer passionate about applying creativity to product marketing, to help us drive buzz, awareness, brand value and extreme satisfaction for customers. You will be a key member to design, deploy and maintain our creative asset on social media (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube), our app, web, email and occasionally offline channels (MTR, Trams, Taxi, billboard). Due to the space we innovate in, your products will touch and impact the daily lives of people.
You will be part of the Creative team in HK. You will work with a mix of UX/UI designer, front-end app/web developers, marketing teams and the founders of the business.
- Brainstorm, design and create original and innovative visuals for social media platforms such as Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, Youtube, mobile apps and websites
- Deliver eye-catching and creative digital marketing materials and visual contents in multiple languages, such as paid ad, banners, blog post, emails according to campaign objectives. Interest and experience with social video create is preferred
- Collaborate closely with marketing team, UX team and brand manager for visual and tone direction
- Assist and support the Content Development team for building emotions and empathy with our customers
- Diploma or University graduate in design, communication or marketing discipline
- Minimum 4 years of related experience in social multimedia, visual or video creation
- Creative and innovative storyteller, fast-paced, multi-tasking, attention to details
- Experience in digital design for entertainment sector, insurance or financial sector and lifestyle-related content preferred
- Up-to-date knowledge of digital technology e.g. TikTok, Boomerang, Instagram Stories and Facebook, Instagram Live, infographics, YouTube, Mailchimp
- High proficiency in Adobe creative suites (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, AdobeXD)
- Proficient in other film/video programs such as final cut, premier, after effects or knowledge in photography or videography is preferred
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Work under a startup environment
- Experience in driving viral campaigns, app adoption, blog growth and online sales is a plus
- Previous experience working in a startup or interest in working in a startup environment
- Experience with iOS and Android app UI is a plus
Product Designer (Merchandise)
More Interesting Contents...
User Experience/User Interface (UX/UI) Specialist (Contract)
Assistant Manager, Creative Design