Assistant Manager, Procurement
Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
Assistant Manager, Procurement - (210685)
- Proactively work with user departments to analyze and identify business needs, issues, market situation and recommendations
- Conduct market research and sourcing activities
- Develop the most appropriate procurement and contract strategies for the procurement of IT hardware, software, telecom and turnkey projects
- Supervise Senior Officers to ensure effective implementation of procurement strategies for the low to medium value purchases
- Implement the procurement activities which are fully compliant with corporate procurement policy and procedures
- Support as team member in cross functional team on tender assessment
- Liaise with stakeholders for the preparation of tender and contract documents
- Manage the relationship among suppliers and users, and provide support to enhance supplier management system
- Support initiatives for streamlining procurement process for continuous improvement
- Bachelor's degree and / or relevant professional qualifications in Procurement, Business Administration or related disciplines with preference to master degree level
- Professional qualification on procurement is preferred
- A minimum of 6 years' relevant working experience, preferably in public organizations and IT procurement field, with at least 2 years' experience at supervisory level
- Good understanding and experience in handling World Trade Organization (WTO) / Agreement on Government Procurement (GPA) tender would be an advantage
- Knowledge in using ERP system e.g. Oracle Financial/ Procurement System would be an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office application
- Good communication and influencing skills
- Strong interpersonal and analysis skills
- Proactive, high level of integrity, good team spirit and able to work under pressure
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese. Proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage
Academy Resource Planning Specialist
Assistant Manager, Employee Services
More Interesting Contents...
Senior Project Inspector (Steelwork)
Assistant Manager, Organization Development
SITE ADMINISTRATION OFFICER