Academy Resource Planning Specialist
At Cathay Pacific, we share one common aspiration: to be the world's best airline. We believe in looking for the best in our people, in working as a team, in doing the right thing by our shareholders and our communities.
With a global team, we offer a diverse range of career choices and opportunities - in the air, on the ground; in customer service, in the office; managerial or professional roles. Our team of great people each plays a key role to deliver the quality service that we are famous for.
Location: Hong Kong
Reports to: Application Manager
This role is responsible for developing and governing fit-for-purpose solution designs that address the business requirements and align to the architecture strategies, roadmaps, and standards. You will possess the know-how to solve major technical challenges; provides thought leadership for technical innovation that can drive business value
- To plan and optimise facilities resource allocation at The Learning Academy:
To establish and maintain the booking system integrating Cathay Pacific City and Cathay Dragon House (and relevant) training facilities
To establish and manage process for booking, facilities optimisation, and communications with stakeholders
To track and measure facilities usage and formulate analysis for improvement of efficiency and utilisation
To maintain effective governance to ensure effective utilisation of The Learning Academy facilities
- To ensure smooth and efficient operations and maintain the quality of training facilities at Cathay Pacific City and Cathay Dragon House
- To manage the overall The Learning Academy office and training facilities budget
- To provide hospitality and exceptional customer service
- To continuously identify ways to improve efficiency, effectiveness and add value
- To participate in projects when required
- To manage the Facilities Support Executives and maintain a high performance team
- Deputise Learning Manager – Operational Leadership and Academy Management when required
- Degree holder, preferably in facility/property management
- 3 -5 years of solid work experience
- Experience in facility / technical / property management is advantageous
- Skilled in project management, process improvement, and customer services
- Experience in managing a small team
- Proficiency with computer application such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Until 2022/01/28 - 11 days left
How to Apply?
Interested parties please
Sign in + Apply
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
Assistant Manager Talent Acquisition
Assistant Manager, Procurement
More Interesting Contents...
Assistant Manager Employee Relations
Assistant Manager Performance & Rewards
Performance & Rewards Manager