Assistant Manager Talent Acquisition
At Cathay Pacific, we share one common aspiration: to be the world's best airline. We believe in looking for the best in our people, in working as a team, in doing the right thing by our shareholders and our communities.
With a global team, we offer a diverse range of career choices and opportunities - in the air, on the ground; in customer service, in the office; managerial or professional roles. Our team of great people each plays a key role to deliver the quality service that we are famous for.
Location: Hong Kong
Reports to: Talent Acquisition Manager
The jobholder is accountable for contributing to the design and execution of commercially focused talent acquisition strategies and for leading assessment and selection activities for our vacancies including but not limited to back office and frontline positions. The jobholder is also accountable for contributing to the execution of a signature Cathay Pacific candidate experience through all key touch-points.
- Act as a brand ambassador for our airline, promoting our employee value proposition and inspiring candidates to apply for positions and accept opportunities
- Manage end to end recruitment processes from discussing requirements with hiring managers and developing commercially focused, brand enhancing assessment and selection processes, job advertisement creation, sourcing, screening, selecting, offer and onboarding for multiple accounts
- Focus on securing high quality candidates within agreed time-to-fill targets
- Execute a professional, brand enhancing candidate experience through all recruitment cycle touch-points
- Coordinate recruitment activity for all applicable overseas hires
- Manage internal promotion and progression programmes and activities as required
- Lead the offer process, including salary negotiation
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding Manager to leverage channels and improve sourcing effectiveness
- Assist in development and implementation of policies, procedures and processes related to sourcing, recruiting, promotion, transfer and on-boarding
- Participate in HR / talent acquisition projects as required
- Degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- 5 years' relevant experience in HR, with at least 2 years in recruitment
- Strong influencing and relationship management skills
- Experience running competency-based and technical interviews and using other assessment and selection tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Associate Director, Human Resources (Talent Acquisition and Business Partner Focus)
Academy Resource Planning Specialist
More Interesting Contents...
Assistant Manager Employee Relations
Assistant Manager Performance & Rewards
Performance & Rewards Manager