Assistant General Manager (Stationed in Bangladesh)
LAWSGROUP was founded in 1975. With the motto of making quality clothing at reasonable costs and unparalleled turnaround time, the Group soon became one of the leading suppliers to some of the biggest apparel labels in the world. Living the same motto for over four decades now, LAWSGROUP stands as a huge player in the world of fast fashion, constantly delivering fashion concepts into the wardrobes for the masses.
LAWSGROUP’s business is including Retail and Property now.
H.I.T. is the foundation of the Laws Group culture. H.I.T. is:Happy
- Establish a positive working attitude, motivating yourself and others.
- Maintain your eagerness, at the same time boosting your confidence so you can face any challenge at work and in life.
- Keep a positive attitude and tackle any difficulties with a smile on your face.
- Devote yourself to your work with passion, focus and adaptability. Enjoy your work.
- Establish a good habit of communication, raising your communication skills and practice what you preach.
- Maintain your honesty and communicate when appropriate. Accept objections and treat others with respect.
- Remember that self-discipline and self-cultivation allows one to elevate above others and succeed.
The three values form the pillars to Laws Group's corporate culture and ensures its continued success and growth.
- Strengthen team consciousness and teamwork
- Establish enterprise cohesion power, generate synergies and set up our thoughts
- Be result-oriented and create extraordinary achievements
(This position is recruited by CoolJobz)
- Degree holder with 8 yrs relevant work exp.
- Solid exp in garment manufacturing factory
- Stationed in SEA region
- Assist General Manager on a project based to explore and develop new factory plant in overseas
- Provide full spectrum of administrative functions including facilities repair and maintenance, deliver services, catering and accommodation services, etc
- To lead, supervise, review, recommend and implement policies & operational procedures to meet with the Company's development needs and to ensure compliance of the Corporate policies
- Develop and implement staffing and business plans to achieve business target
- Responsible for overall factory operations and management
- Handle ad hoc projects as assigned by immediate supervisor
- Degree holder or above
- Strong solid experience in all-round garment manufacturing factory environment is a MUST
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in manufacturing industry including 5 years at managerial level
- Self-motivated, result-oriented and able to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills and project management skills
- Excellent command in both spoken and written English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Stationed in SEA region
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Construction Superintendent (Viaduct)
Construction Superintendent, Systems (BHS)
More Interesting Contents...
Manager, Procurement & Contracts
Construction Superintendent, Systems