LAWSGROUP was founded in 1975. With the motto of making quality clothing at reasonable costs and unparalleled turnaround time, the Group soon became one of the leading suppliers to some of the biggest apparel labels in the world. Living the same motto for over four decades now, LAWSGROUP stands as a huge player in the world of fast fashion, constantly delivering fashion concepts into the wardrobes for the masses.
LAWSGROUP’s business is including Retail and Property now.
H.I.T. is the foundation of the Laws Group culture. H.I.T. is:Happy
- Establish a positive working attitude, motivating yourself and others.
- Maintain your eagerness, at the same time boosting your confidence so you can face any challenge at work and in life.
- Keep a positive attitude and tackle any difficulties with a smile on your face.
- Devote yourself to your work with passion, focus and adaptability. Enjoy your work.
- Establish a good habit of communication, raising your communication skills and practice what you preach.
- Maintain your honesty and communicate when appropriate. Accept objections and treat others with respect.
- Remember that self-discipline and self-cultivation allows one to elevate above others and succeed.
The three values form the pillars to Laws Group's corporate culture and ensures its continued success and growth.
- Strengthen team consciousness and teamwork
- Establish enterprise cohesion power, generate synergies and set up our thoughts
- Be result-oriented and create extraordinary achievements
(This position is recruited by CoolJobz)
Corporate Communication Manager
- Assist in formulating communication strategies, budget and media events
- Promote the Corporate image and maintaining good relationship with the media, guests and business partners
- Build, maintain, and manage the company reputation via a full range of corporate communications activities, CSR, sponsorship, media relations, issue/crisis management, to internal communications.
- Develop corporate communications materials such as newsletter, brochure, press releases, website, digital marketing materials, executives’ speeches and presentations in alignment with the company’s business imperatives
- Establish efficient communications workflow and best practices; contribute to the development and adoption of best-in-class PR principles and practices across organization
- Work with external vendor and internal team in media monitoring
- Assist ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Degree holder or above in Public Relations, Corporate Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related disciplines
- A minimum of 5 years' solid PR experience in media relations / public affairs / corporate communications and event management
- Excellent detail-minded and with good communication, translation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Proficient in MS office applications (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
How to Apply:
Interested parties please press APPLYButton
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
+852 31884978 (By Phone)
email@example.com (By Email)