(This position is recruited by CoolJobz)
Our Client is an investment company which is developing its catering business. Our Client invested in more than ten high-end and low-end restaurants and aims at creating a self-sufficient catering kingdom through the acquisition of food supply and logistics companies.
Clerical Officer (Investment Department)
- Assist investment managers in the daily management of fixed income portfolios;
- Profit-oriented, assist investment managers in formulating daily investment and trading strategies;
- Generate daily operation/investment transaction reports;
- Perform other daily duties related to investment transactions;
- Complete other tasks assigned by the investment manager.
- Tertiary graduate, major in economics or finance is preferred;
- 1-2 years experience in bond and derivatives trading in brokerage/bank, such as interest rate swaps, treasury bond futures and credit derivatives;
- Good at English reading;
- Fresh graduate will also be considered.
How to Apply:
Interested parties please press APPLYButton
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
+852 31884978 (By Phone)
email@example.com (By Email)