LAWSGROUP was founded in 1975. With the motto of making quality clothing at reasonable costs and unparalleled turnaround time, the Group soon became one of the leading suppliers to some of the biggest apparel labels in the world. Living the same motto for over four decades now, LAWSGROUP stands as a huge player in the world of fast fashion, constantly delivering fashion concepts into the wardrobes for the masses.
LAWSGROUP’s business is including Retail and Property now.
H.I.T. is the foundation of the Laws Group culture. H.I.T. is:Happy
- Establish a positive working attitude, motivating yourself and others.
- Maintain your eagerness, at the same time boosting your confidence so you can face any challenge at work and in life.
- Keep a positive attitude and tackle any difficulties with a smile on your face.
- Devote yourself to your work with passion, focus and adaptability. Enjoy your work.
- Establish a good habit of communication, raising your communication skills and practice what you preach.
- Maintain your honesty and communicate when appropriate. Accept objections and treat others with respect.
- Remember that self-discipline and self-cultivation allows one to elevate above others and succeed.
The three values form the pillars to Laws Group's corporate culture and ensures its continued success and growth.
- Strengthen team consciousness and teamwork
- Establish enterprise cohesion power, generate synergies and set up our thoughts
- Be result-oriented and create extraordinary achievements
(This position is recruited by CoolJobz)
Operation Officer (CarPark)
- Assist in monitoring the working performance of carpark operation team
- Assist in supervising the team to ensure a smooth day-to-day operation of the carpark including staff roster, training, daily administration, etc
- Ensure the team to provide good and quality customer service and the operations are up to Company standard and compliance with Company policies
- Handle service request, complaints and emergency incidents
- Perform ad hoc project as assigned by immediate supervisor
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in Carpark / Building Management
- Good leadership abilities with integrity and passion for excellence
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Able to work independently, strong sense of responsibilities and work under pressure
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Operation Officer
How to Apply:
Interested parties please press APPLYButton
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
+852 31884978 (By Phone)
firstname.lastname@example.org (By Email)