Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
- Provide administrative support including document processing, record keeping and report compilation
- Assist in handling clerical duties and preparing documents including correspondences and contracts
- Collect and distribute correspondences, and maintain the documents and records in electronic database system
- Assist in ad-hoc duties as required
- Diploma or above in Business Administration, Secretarial Studies or other related disciplines with at least 5 years' relevant working experience in project administration, work process management and/or document control; Secondary level with at least 6 years' relevant working experience will also be considered
- Meticulous, responsible, self-motivated and proactive
- Good communication, interpersonal and organizing skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Chinese word processing
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Knowledge in Putonghua is an advantage
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience