Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
- Provide first-line response service and fault attendance on airport systems and facilities
- Monitor the performance of airport systems and facilities
- Facilitate and conduct system failure drill exercises
- Assist line maintenance team to supervise the planned maintenance works during non-office hours
- Prepare duty log and incident report
- Conduct fault investigation and analysis
- Perform shift duties including overnight shift are required
- Higher Diploma / Higher Certificate or above in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Building Services or other related disciplines with at least 8 years’ working experience in engineering field. Degree holder with 4 years’ relevant working experience will also be considered
- Candidates without the above specified academic qualification but have 12 years’ relevant working experience will also be considered
- Solid experience in airport works or maintenance of major facilities under a live operating environment is an advantage
- Proactive and service-oriented with good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Possess a valid HK driving license (class 1, 2) is required
- Holder of Certificate of Registration of Electrical Worker Grade A,B,C,H and/or R is an advantage
- A licensed plumber under the Waterworks Ordinance is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience