The Hong Kong Productivity Council (HKPC) is a multi-disciplinary organisation established by statute in 1967, to promote productivity excellence through integrated advanced technologies and innovative service offerings to support Hong Kong enterprises. HKPC is the champion and expert in facilitating Hong Kong's reindustrialisation empowered by i4.0 and e4.0 - focusing on R&D, IoT, big data analytics, AI and Robotic technology development, digital manufacturing, etc., to help enterprises and industries upgrade their business performance, lower operating costs, increase productivity and enhance competitiveness.
The Council is a trusted partner with comprehensive innovative solutions for Hong Kong industries and enterprises, enabling them to achieve resources and productivity utilisation, effectiveness and cost reduction, and enhanced competitiveness in both local and international marketplace. It offers SMEs and startups immediate and timely assistance in coping with the ever-changing business environment, accompanying them on their innovation and transformation journey.
Analyst, Operations Finance
Finance and Procurement Division
Ref: FPD522/23, 9249
Who we are looking for:
• Creativity in new ideas and future focus vision.
• Collaboration with colleagues and the community at large.
• Work Smart, Play Smart!
• Validate invoice billing for projects across business divisions of the Council
• Ensure adequacy of supporting documentations for accounting adjustments and prepare journals for next level review
• Manage project bank accounts, perform monthly bank reconciliation and respective bookkeeping duties
• Assist in month-end closing, prepare balance sheet schedules and ensure items are cleared on a timely basis
• Support funding disbursement for the secretariat arm of the Council
• Handle ad hoc projects and assignments when required
You'll be a good fit if you have/are:
• Degree or above from Accounting or Finance related disciplines or equivalent
• At least 2 years accounting, finance or audit experience
• Strong sense of accountability and sensitivity to confidentiality of information
• Proficient in MS Office and Excel application
Applicant may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position.
What we offer and What you’ll like here:
• HKPC is an Authorized Employer of the Hong Kong Institute of CPAs
• Exciting new technology development (e.g. IoT, 5G, LoRA, AI etc.) to actualize your creative ideas
• Opportunities to work with our innovative and vibrant talents
• Embracing work flexibility (including Flexi-work hour)
• Dynamic and energetic culture with smart outfits & sport shoes
• Academic training scholarship to take your career up a notch
• MPF Top-up & dental benefit
• Medical benefits from Day-1 with extended coverage to dependent(s)
Apply now if you’re ready to take the challenge! Do not miss this opportunity to join us to Create Value and “MAKE SMART SMARTER”!
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience
How to Apply?
Interested parties please
Sign in + Apply
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)