At Cathay Pacific, we share one common aspiration: to be the world's best airline. We believe in looking for the best in our people, in working as a team, in doing the right thing by our shareholders and our communities.
With a global team, we offer a diverse range of career choices and opportunities - in the air, on the ground; in customer service, in the office; managerial or professional roles. Our team of great people each plays a key role to deliver the quality service that we are famous for.
We are looking for Aircraft Mechanic, based in Incheon, Korea to help us deliver a safe and exceptionally reliable travel experience that supports our brand and business by competently performing operational functions whilst meeting all compliance and regulatory requirements. The role reports to Aircraft Engineer.
- Working on a shift basis, perform aircraft maintenance for Cathay Group aircraft and third party customers (if applicable) under supervision of the Aircraft Engineer
- Perform local or overseas operational relief duties or standard duties when required
- Help to monitor third party supplier’s performance (technical, ramp services, de-icing, refueling etc.), follow up and rectify any operational issues in a timely manner
- Support the contingency plans and ad hoc operational requirements such as diversions, charters, ad hoc aircraft type changes, major disruption recovery, etc.
- Perform servicing and maintenance for station ground equipment, vehicles and facilities
- Support Cathay Quality Assurance, Hong Kong Civil Aviation Department and / or third party audits, follow up and rectify the audit findings within the required timelines as directed
- Perform station administration and ensure station documentations / passes are up-to-date and valid as directed by the Engineering Manager / Engineering Supervisor
- Ensure compliance with local Occupational Health & Safety standards and regulations / guidelines
- Any other reasonable task as requested including engaging in non-operational duties and projects
Performance Management and Business Process Improvement
- Ensure that annual SMART goals are understood and actioned
- Attend performance reviews and discuss career development plan with the designated Direct Appraiser
- Attend station meetings as required to ensure regular engagement and effective communication
- Embrace continuous improvement culture through quality innovation, teamwork, lean processes to drive operational efficiency, productivity and commercial improvement
- Emergency and Accident and Crisis Response responsibilities as required
-College or university graduation
-Demonstrable aptitude and understanding of aircraft maintenance operations
-Have (or be willing to receive) induction training / on the job training as required covering but not limited to:
-Aircraft and Ramp Safety Awareness
-Company Procedures Awareness training
-Human Factors Awareness training o Other training as requested
-Good command of written and spoken Korean and English
-Must have the legal right to live and work in Korea
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience