Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
- Monitoring the quality of works of contractors, ensuring materials on site meets with the specified requirements and works are completed on schedule
- Handling daily coordination works with internal and external parties to facilitate the conduction of site works and ensuring works are conducted in a safe and efficient manner
- Monitoring and educating the workforce to work safely
- Maintaining comprehensive daily work records and preparing progress reports
- Perform shift duties including overnight as needed
- Higher Diploma/Higher Certificate or above in Civil / Structural/ Buildings/Facilities Management Engineering or other related disciplines with at least 8 years' relevant working experience in site supervision of large scale multi-disciplinary projects or building works
- Degree holder in related disciplines with 4 years' experience will also be considered
- Candidates without the above specified academic qualification but have 12 years' relevant working experience will also be considered
- Candidate with less experience would be considered for Assistant Construction Superintendent, C&S
- Sound knowledge and experience in sea/land viaduct, familiar with TTA and with sound knowledge in ground investigation and underground utilities handling are advantages
- transport related building/complex, alternation and addition projects and fit out/building works is preferred
- Experience in airport works under a live operation environment is an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese with knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications Holder of a valid HK driving license (Class 1, 2) is preferred
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience