Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
- Provide technical and on-site support for electronic systems projects
- Supervise and organize the project works and ensure the Authority's requirement is compiled
- Coordinate and attend site condition survey, testing and commissioning, monitor contractor's work and arrange systems handover to operation and maintenance teams
- Prepare fault analysis, report and follow up all defects and outstanding works
- Perform shift duties including overnight shift if required
- Higher Diploma in Electronic / Electrical Engineering or other related disciplines with at least 8 years' relevant working experience in supervision and implementation of electronic systems project and maintenance. Degree holder with 4 years' relevant working experience will also be considered
- Candidates without the above specified academic qualification but have 12 years' relevant working experience will also be considered
- Knowledge in electronic systems, E&M and builder's work is an advantage
- Self-motivated, proactive and hardworking
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess a valid HK driving license (Class 1,2) is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience