Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
- Support the organization of festive events, decorations and performances in the terminals.
- Assist in the Terminal art pieces selection and display
- Monitor the operation of interactive games and cinemas on day-to-day basis
- Assist in the selection of movie and display scheduling of the in-terminal cinemas
- Assist in managing the terminal facilities including monitoring of budget, scope, schedule and oversee project milestones to ensure operation readiness
- Monitor day-to-day service contractors' service delivery, on-going administration and performance monitoring of operations
- Assist in the implementation of new initiatives on improvement of passenger experience
- Provide administrative and operational support to the team
- Assist in budgetary control, handling of customer enquiries, feedback and complaints
- Assist in ad hoc duties and assignments as required
- Degree holder and fresh graduate are welcomed, associate degree or higher diploma with minimum 2 years’ relevant work experience or secondary education level with at least 4 years’ working experience will also be considered
- Associate degree or higher diploma holder or secondary education level with at least 2 years’ working experience will be considered as Operation Officer Trainee
- Preferably with hands-on operation experience in airport or sizeable organizations
- Proactive, innovative and service oriented
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving, organization skills and able to work independently and under pressure
- Excellent command of Cantonese, English and Putonghua
- Strong PC skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience