Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
- Provision of quality customer services through Customer Service Centre, service podiums, or other locations designated by the Authority to passengers, airport users and business partners
- Collection of enquiry statistics to facilitate operation planning
- Assist in managing the Authority’s equipment and hardware/ software to facilitate daily frontline operations
- Other customer service related duties assigned by the Authority
- Degree holder and fresh graduate are welcomed, associate degree or higher diploma with minimum 2 years’ relevant work experience or secondary education level with at least 4 years’ working experience will also be considered
- Associate degree or higher diploma holder or secondary education level with at least 2 years’ working experience will be considered as Operation Officer Trainee
- Hands-on experience customer service experience in renowned malls or high passenger flow environment
- Pleasant personality with approachable appearance for the service provision
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Required to work on shift duties
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience