Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
- Assist Architect in conducting architectural feasibility studies and prepare presentation materials for new projects, alteration and improvement works
- Assist in performing architectural and project management duties for multidiscipline projects (from feasibility study, design development, tender preparation, contract management until overall completion)
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure that the works are conducted in safe and efficient manner with minimal impact to daily airport operations and completed on time
- Ensure all design and construction works completed in compliance with the latest design codes and practice, Authority’s requirements and relevant statutory requirements
- Assist Architect in monitoring the consultancy projects and works contracts
- Assist in managing works contracts, prepare tender documents and provide advice on technical and quality issues of enhancement and revamp works
- Degree in Architecture or other related disciplines with at least 3 years’ relevant working experience in architectural design, contract management and site supervision of construction projects
- Solid experience in construction works under a live operating environment is an advantage
- Proactive, service-oriented and able to work independently
- Strong communication, coordination, interpersonal, analytical and negotiation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Holder of a valid HK driving license (Class 1, 2) is preferred
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience