Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
- Support the HR Relationship Management team to provide full spectrum of HR services and administration to the designated divisions/departments
- Assist in the day-to-day HR operations and maintenance of the HRMS
- Assist in the employee relations, annual exercise and ad hoc projects as and when required
- Prepare and consolidate various HR reports for Management's analysis
- Coordinate with internal and external parties on daily HR issues
- handle ad hoc company projects as assigned
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or a related discipline
- Minimum of 1 year's solid experience in HR operations preferably in sizable organization
- Well-versed in the employment related ordinances in Hong Kong
- Hands-on experience in PeopleSoft HRMS would be a definite advantage
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Attentive to details and able to work independently
- Good command of both spoken and written English & Chinese, including Putonghua
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience