Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
- Assist the Project Engineer, BIM to ensure effective and efficient project management of civil and building works, airport/ specialist systems and building services with the application of BIM technique in the overall project planning and monitoring of quality, design and construction works
- Assist the Project Engineer, BIM in establishing BIM execution plan and ensuring that it is properly implemented with all requirements met and incorporated in the design and construction process
- Assist to prepare BIM modelling standard, guideline, specification and contractual requirements
- Assist to liaise with project teams and design consultants to resolve BIM design issues
- Manage BIM documentation to ensure the latest updates are recorded in the system
- Degree in Civil/ Structural/ Electrical & Mechanical Engineering or other related disciplines with at least 3 years' relevant working experience, of which minimum of 1 year related BIM and CADD application in project management is required
- Candidates who have completed 2-year HKIE Scheme A training and with minimum of 1 year related BIM and CADD application experience will also be considered
- Design or site experience with BIM application is an advantage
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with good analytical and negotiation skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese with knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and BIM platforms
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience