Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
- Carry out shipments receiving duties
- Carry out spare parts receiving, storage and issuing duties
- Register spare parts transactions and record spare parts transactions in Airport Asset Management System
- Conduct stock take exercise and record the result
- Pack, unpack and transport spare parts storage in tidy and well organized
- Maintain stores environment and spare parts storage are tidy and well organized
- Communicate with maintenance teams in spare parts demands, storage and withdrawals
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Level 2 / Grade E or above in English Language in HKDSE / HKCEE with at least 3 years’ relevant working experience in storage operations
- Responsible and able to work independently
- Possess a valid HK driving license (Class 1,2) is required
- Possess a Forklift Truck Operation Certificate is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience