Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
- Responsible for effective and efficient project management of civil and building works, including overall project planning and monitoring of statutory, safety, quality, construction as well as financial aspects of the relevant works
- Assisting in leading design consultants and construction contractors to ensure that programme and budget requirements are met
- Ensuring that project requirements are incorporated effectively into detailed design, cost, works contract drawings and specifications
- Proactively identifying design and construction interface problems, investigating alternatives with designers and contractors and liaising with project stakeholders to produce effective solutions
- Conducting site administration works including supervising contractors' works, assisting in preparation of project estimates and budget control
• Degree holder in Civil / Structural Engineering or other related disciplines with at least 8 years' relevant working experience, of which minimum 4 years in project management
• Professional qualification in Civil or related disciplines gained from recognized professional bodies is required
• Solid experience in management of civil / buildings design, planning, construction and site supervisory works
• Proactive mindset with strong communication, analytical and negotiation skills
• Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and project management software tools
• Holder of a valid HK driving license (Class 1, 2) is preferred
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience