- Understanding of the Christian faith, values and ethos of The Salvation Army.
- Five subjects pass in HKCEE/HKDSE including English & Chinese.
- Minimum 1 years’ working experience in front desk operations.
- Knowledge of PMS, Oasis is preferred.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghau.
- Service-oriented with good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Self-motivated, attentive to details and ability to work independently.
- Shift work is required.
- Immediate availability is preferred.
Please apply with full resume, stating clearly current and expected salary, to the Human Resources Manager, The Salvation Army Hong Kong and Macau Territory, 6/F Human Resources Department, 11 Wing Sing Lane, Yaumatei, Kowloon by quoting reference number (Ref: GSO/BL/08-23) on the envelope or email to HRD.email@example.com
All information provided will be treated in strictest confidence & used for recruitment purpose only. All unsuccessful applications will be kept for a period of no longer than two years after completion of the recruitment exercise.