MAKING AN IMPACT
Since 2002, we’ve cultivated successful Innovation and Technology (I&T) companies, formed strong local and international partnership networks and created a thriving community within HKSTP.
To create a vibrant innovation and technology ecosystem to deliver social and economic benefits to Hong Kong and the region, and to build a future abundant with innovation opportunities for the younger generations.
To connect stakeholders, facilitate knowledge transfer and nurture talents to accelerate technological innovation and commercialisation.
Your future is our future. We believe in investing in our people both professionally and personally, so that we can build a better tomorrow together.
When you join the HKSTP community, you unlock a range of career development programmes designed to accelerate your growth and help you achieve your goals. We reward ambition - the drive to continuously enhance your knowledge and stay ahead of the curve.
Take the next step in your career with us today.
(This position is recruited by CoolJobz)
Job Code: 863/2023/MU/BCDE
• Design and navigate impactful brand building strategies & programmes to strengthen brand positioning and build brand experiences
• Formulate and execute integrated communication campaigns for the Corporation and other business units
• Be the brand identity custodian to ensure quality brand image is maintained
• Establish partnerships with park companies, agencies, media outlets, and other external partners for collaborations to broaden the reach of the business’s brand messaging
• Conduct regular and consistent research, brand competitive analysis and surveys to identify brand awareness gaps, with current marketing trends and industry practices to help develop leading strategies to support the Corporation in achieving its business objectives
• Develop measurements to evaluate programmes effectiveness and analyze & compile reports for management review
• Manage brand guidelines and brand check on regularly basis to ensure brand consistency for the Corporation
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the management
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Social Science, Languages or equivalent
• Minimum 8 years of relevant experience engaging in design-thinking tasks and strong story-telling skills
• Experience working in a large-scale international companies or marketing agencies is highly preferable
• Higher education or professional qualifications with less experience will also be considered
• Proactive, creative, passionate and good team player
• Strong project management, with strategic & analytical mindset and problem-solving skills
• Able to work independently to lead the projects and coach other junior team members
• Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
• Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
What We offer
• Unique Work.Live.Play.Learn culture in Hong Kong’s largest Innovation & Technology ecosystem
• 5-day work week, attractive annual leave and additional special leave
• Medical benefits including dental and annual check-up from Day-1, with extended coverage to dependent(s)
• Professional training and career advancement opportunities
• Accessible to various bus service with network across different locations in HK
Interested parties please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now”. Commencing position will be commensurate with qualifications, relevant experience, and competencies.
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience