Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
- Real time baggage operation including monitoring and control of Baggage Handling Systems (BHS) in order to maintain a smooth baggage flow
- Monitor and manage AET (Autonomous Electric Tractor) operations
- Liaise with baggage service and maintenance contractors, ramp handling agents and AVESCO on real time baggage handling arrangements
- Implement contingency measure to contain and mitigate any operation impact due to any failure in the BHS
- Prepare daily flight schedule update and resources allocation plan including lateral and reclaim belt allocation for the following day
- Perform safety inspection and traffic enforcement
- Conduct operational audits to ensure the service performance
- Work on shift duties (including overnight shift duties) is required
- Degree holder and fresh graduate are welcomed, associate degree or higher diploma with minimum 2 years’ relevant work experience or secondary education level with at least 4 years’ working experience will also be considered.
- Associate degree or higher diploma holder or secondary education level with at least 2 years’ working experience will be considered as Operation Officer Trainee.
- Good team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, self-motivated and service-oriented
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese)
- Competent PC skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Possess a valid HK driving license with Class 2 endorsement is preferred
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience