Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
- Monitoring progress against contract programme and preparation of progress reports;
- Ensuring timely completion of projects;
- Undertaking interface/coordination checks related to civil, building, M&E and systems works; and
- Reviewing contractors' programme/progress to report any potential issues/risks to the project;
- Conduct short term scenario analysis programme for management
- Bachelor's degree in Civil / Structural Engineering, Building Technology, Building Service, and or other related disciplines;
- At least 6 years' relevant experience;
- Member of HKIE or other equivalent professional bodies preferable;
- Proven practical site experience in construction planning and programming of civil, building and M&E works;
- Experience of coordination with Government, statutory bodies and other stakeholders an advantage;
- Experience of NEC form of Contract is an advantage, particularly with respect to programme management and compensation events;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage;
- Proficient in MS Office applications and planning/project management software tools
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience