The Hong Kong Productivity Council (HKPC) is a multi-disciplinary organisation established by statute in 1967, to promote productivity excellence through integrated advanced technologies and innovative service offerings to support Hong Kong enterprises. HKPC is the champion and expert in facilitating Hong Kong's reindustrialisation empowered by i4.0 and e4.0 - focusing on R&D, IoT, big data analytics, AI and Robotic technology development, digital manufacturing, etc., to help enterprises and industries upgrade their business performance, lower operating costs, increase productivity and enhance competitiveness.
The Council is a trusted partner with comprehensive innovative solutions for Hong Kong industries and enterprises, enabling them to achieve resources and productivity utilisation, effectiveness and cost reduction, and enhanced competitiveness in both local and international marketplace. It offers SMEs and startups immediate and timely assistance in coping with the ever-changing business environment, accompanying them on their innovation and transformation journey.
Funding Schemes Division
Ref: FSD339/23, 9003
Who we are looking for:
• Creativity in new ideas and future focus vision.
• Collaboration with colleagues and the community at large.
• Work Smart, Play Smart!
What you'll do:
• Support in implementing a large-scale Government funding programme to encourage enterprises in using technological solutions to improve productivity and transform their business processes
• Assist in initial assessment of applications
• Consolidate progress and final reports from the grantees for funding disbursement
• Support on-site checking of funded projects in Hong Kong
• Handle administrative work and enquiries, prepare data analysis and statistical reports, support marketing activities and new projects as assigned
You'll be a good fit if you have/are:
• Bachelor Degree in business, accounting, science, engineering, public administration, information management or related discipline
• At least 1 year’s working experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Chinese Word Processing and good command of English and Cantonese
1. Applicant may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position.
2. This is a fixed-term contract position for a period of 24 months and subject to renewal.
What we offer and What you’ll like here:
• Exciting new technology development (e.g. IoT, 5G, LoRA, AI etc.) to actualize your creative ideas
• Opportunities to work with our innovative and vibrant talents
• Dynamic and energetic culture with smart outfits & sport shoes
• Academic training scholarship to take your career up a notch
• Dental benefit
• Medical benefits from Day-1 with extended coverage to dependent(s)
Apply now if you’re ready to take the challenge! Do not miss this opportunity to join us to Create Value and “MAKE SMART SMARTER”!
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience