The Hong Kong Productivity Council (HKPC) is a multi-disciplinary organisation established by statute in 1967, to promote productivity excellence through integrated advanced technologies and innovative service offerings to support Hong Kong enterprises. HKPC is the champion and expert in facilitating Hong Kong's reindustrialisation empowered by i4.0 and e4.0 - focusing on R&D, IoT, big data analytics, AI and Robotic technology development, digital manufacturing, etc., to help enterprises and industries upgrade their business performance, lower operating costs, increase productivity and enhance competitiveness.
The Council is a trusted partner with comprehensive innovative solutions for Hong Kong industries and enterprises, enabling them to achieve resources and productivity utilisation, effectiveness and cost reduction, and enhanced competitiveness in both local and international marketplace. It offers SMEs and startups immediate and timely assistance in coping with the ever-changing business environment, accompanying them on their innovation and transformation journey.
Greater Bay Area Business Development Division
Ref: BDD442/23, 9129
Who we are looking for:
• Creativity in new ideas and future focus vision.
• Collaboration with colleagues and the community at large.
• Work Smart, Play Smart!
What you'll do:
• To secure new business and projects through client resources, association resources and/or government funding independently as well as to support Division to achieve financial and non-financial KPIs.
• To lead project team and client to intensively implement technology projects and undertake government-funded R&D projects related to New Industrialisation, Industry 4.0+ (i4.0+), Smartification, Smart Production Line and Smart Logistics with the adoption of the latest i4.0 technologies such as AI, Machine Learning, Smart Data Analytics, Digital Lean, Machine Connectivity, Human Machine Interface (HMI), etc.
• To identify new business and technology areas in order to open up new business line through a series of industry promotion activities, industry stakeholder study, desktop search, regular technology partner interaction activities, etc.
• To establish industrial networking and pursue collaboration with industry players and professional bodies in GBA, ASEAN and/or Europe.
• Occasional travel to the Mainland and outside Hong Kong in a regular basis for service delivery or business matters is needed.
You’ll be a good fit if you have/are:
• Bachelor Degree from Science or Engineering disciplines, such as Industrial and System Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechatronics, Data/Computer Science, or equivalent. MSc and/or PhD in AI related disciplines is an advantage.
• 5 years’ or more relevant experience particularly in manufacturing industry and digitalized manufacturing solutions.
• Solid experience on IIoT, sensor data acquisition, intelligent manufacturing, data analytics, AI/Machine Learning application scenarios, advanced digital tools for realizing digital manufacturing is definitely an advantage.
• Strong commitment to financial target and KPIs, , results-driven, proactive, and able to work under pressure, with excellent interpersonal, project management, and leadership skills.
• Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua.
Applicant may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position.
What we offer and What you’ll like here:
• Exciting new technology development (e.g. IoT, 5G, LoRA, AI etc.) to actualize your creative ideas
• Opportunities to work with our innovative and vibrant talents
• Embracing work flexibility (including Flexi-work hour and Flexi-location)
• Dynamic and energetic culture with smart outfits and sport shoes
• Academic training scholarship to take your career up a notch
• MPF Top-up and dental benefit
• Medical benefits from Day-1 with extended coverage to dependent(s)
Apply now if you’re ready to take the challenge! Do not miss this opportunity to join us to Create Value and “MAKE SMART SMARTER”!
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience