The Hong Kong Productivity Council (HKPC) is a multi-disciplinary organisation established by statute in 1967, to promote productivity excellence through integrated advanced technologies and innovative service offerings to support Hong Kong enterprises. HKPC is the champion and expert in facilitating Hong Kong's reindustrialisation empowered by i4.0 and e4.0 - focusing on R&D, IoT, big data analytics, AI and Robotic technology development, digital manufacturing, etc., to help enterprises and industries upgrade their business performance, lower operating costs, increase productivity and enhance competitiveness.
The Council is a trusted partner with comprehensive innovative solutions for Hong Kong industries and enterprises, enabling them to achieve resources and productivity utilisation, effectiveness and cost reduction, and enhanced competitiveness in both local and international marketplace. It offers SMEs and startups immediate and timely assistance in coping with the ever-changing business environment, accompanying them on their innovation and transformation journey.
Robotics and Artificial Intelligence Division
Ref: RAD259/23, 8869
Who we are looking for:
• Creativity in new ideas and future focus vision.
• Collaboration with colleagues and the community at large.
• Work Smart, Play Smart!
What you'll do:
• Responsible for government-funded R&D projects implementation
• Design of software system and software architecture, and development of application software for the projects
• Implementation of frontend application, backend server and database systems
• Document software design and operation procedures
• Work closely with teammates to ensure the success of the projects
• Support ad hoc projects and assignments
• Occasional travels to Mainland China or overseas may be required
You'll be a good fit if you have/are:
• Bachelor or above degree in STEM-related discipline such as Computer Science and Engineering, Information Engineering, Mechatronics and robotics, Automation, and related disciplines.
• Skill in C/C++, Python, QT and other related software toolkits is preferred
• Experience with database in MySQL, NoSQL is preferred
• Experience or knowledge of C#, intelligent system/ robot/ Machine vision an advantage
• Good writing, presentation, communication and analytical skills
• Passionate, self-motivated, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Applicants who hold a postdoctoral qualification will be considered for the position of Postdoctoral Researcher
1. Applicant may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position.
2. This is a position funded by the Research Talent Hub Programme under the Innovation and Technology Fund (ITF) to conduct R&D project.
What we offer and What you’ll like here:
• Exciting new technology development (e.g. IoT, 5G, LoRA, AI etc.) to actualize your creative ideas
• Opportunities to work with our innovative and vibrant talents
• Embracing work flexibility (including Flexi-work hour and Flexi-location)
• Dynamic and energetic culture with smart outfits and sport shoes
• Academic training scholarship to take your career up a notch
• Dental benefit
• Medical benefits from Day-1 with extended coverage to dependent(s)
Apply now if you’re ready to take the challenge! Do not miss this opportunity to join us to Create Value and “MAKE SMART SMARTER”!
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience