The Hong Kong Productivity Council (HKPC) is a multi-disciplinary organisation established by statute in 1967, to promote productivity excellence through integrated advanced technologies and innovative service offerings to support Hong Kong enterprises. HKPC is the champion and expert in facilitating Hong Kong's reindustrialisation empowered by i4.0 and e4.0 - focusing on R&D, IoT, big data analytics, AI and Robotic technology development, digital manufacturing, etc., to help enterprises and industries upgrade their business performance, lower operating costs, increase productivity and enhance competitiveness.
The Council is a trusted partner with comprehensive innovative solutions for Hong Kong industries and enterprises, enabling them to achieve resources and productivity utilisation, effectiveness and cost reduction, and enhanced competitiveness in both local and international marketplace. It offers SMEs and startups immediate and timely assistance in coping with the ever-changing business environment, accompanying them on their innovation and transformation journey.
Green Living and Innovation Division
Ref: GID439/23 , 9133
Who we are looking for:
• Creativity in new ideas and future focus vision.
• Collaboration with colleagues and the community at large.
• Work Smart, Play Smart!
What you'll do:
• Assist in coordinating and implementing environmental consultancy projects related to air pollution control, indoor air quality, energy management, carbon management and ESG,etc
• Conduct desktop research on the industry development needs, environmental policy and technology development
• Conduct data analysis, technical report writing and other project documentation
• Provide clerical support on database management, conduct quality check on the data/record/document,etc
• Support ad hoc projects and assignments when required
You'll be a good fit if you have/are:
• Year 2 or above full time students studying Bachelor from Environmental Engineering and Management, or relevant disciplines
• Both local and overseas students with HK residence
• Energetic, enthusiastic, passionate and willing to take challenges
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
1. Applicant may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position.
2. This is a position of Part-time internship programme of maximum 12 months working for 8-16 hours per week subject to work arrangement.
What we offer and What you’ll like here:
• Exciting new technology development (e.g. IoT, 5G, LoRA, AI etc.) to actualize your creative ideas
• Opportunities to work with our innovative and vibrant talents
• Dynamic and energetic culture with smart outfits and sport shoes
Apply now if you’re ready to take the challenge! Do not miss this opportunity to join us to Create Value and “MAKE SMART SMARTER”!
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience