The Hong Kong Productivity Council (HKPC) is a multi-disciplinary organisation established by statute in 1967, to promote productivity excellence through integrated advanced technologies and innovative service offerings to support Hong Kong enterprises. HKPC is the champion and expert in facilitating Hong Kong's reindustrialisation empowered by i4.0 and e4.0 - focusing on R&D, IoT, big data analytics, AI and Robotic technology development, digital manufacturing, etc., to help enterprises and industries upgrade their business performance, lower operating costs, increase productivity and enhance competitiveness.
The Council is a trusted partner with comprehensive innovative solutions for Hong Kong industries and enterprises, enabling them to achieve resources and productivity utilisation, effectiveness and cost reduction, and enhanced competitiveness in both local and international marketplace. It offers SMEs and startups immediate and timely assistance in coping with the ever-changing business environment, accompanying them on their innovation and transformation journey.
Green Living and Innovation Division
Ref: GID400/23, 9089
Who we are looking for:
• Creativity in new ideas and future focus vision.
• Collaboration with colleagues and the community at large.
• Work Smart, Play Smart!
What you'll do:
• Implement energy and environmental consultancy projects related to air pollution control and energy savings
• Provide support for Cleaner Production Partnership Program, IAQ Certification Scheme and other environmental-related programs
• Responsible for air emission data verification, air dispersion modelling, desktop research, system design, technical report writing and other project documentation
• Prepare test reports, technical proposals and other relevant project documents to clients in a professional manner
• Support in research and development of scripting / new technologies / services
• Travel to Mainland China (Mainly PRD region) occasionally to perform duties if necessary
You'll be a good fit if you have/are:
• Bachelor Degree or above in Mechanical Engineering / Building Services Engineering / Chemical Engineering or equivalent
• At least 2 years’ working experience in air emission data verification / mechanical and building services system design / E&M engineering projects
• Good interpersonal, presentation and communication, and report writing skills
• Self-motivated, and able to work independently and meet tight deadlines
Applicant may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position.
What we offer and What you’ll like here:
• Exciting new technology development (e.g. IoT, 5G, LoRA, AI etc.) to actualize your creative ideas
• Opportunities to work with our innovative and vibrant talents
• Embracing work flexibility (including Flexi-work hour and Flexi-location)
• Dynamic and energetic culture with smart outfits & sport shoes
• Academic training scholarship to take your career up a notch
• MPF Top-up & dental benefit
• Medical benefits from Day-1 with extended coverage to dependent(s)
Apply now if you’re ready to take the challenge! Do not miss this opportunity to join us to Create Value and “MAKE SMART SMARTER”!
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience