At Cathay Pacific, we share one common aspiration: to be the world's best airline. We believe in looking for the best in our people, in working as a team, in doing the right thing by our shareholders and our communities.
With a global team, we offer a diverse range of career choices and opportunities - in the air, on the ground; in customer service, in the office; managerial or professional roles. Our team of great people each plays a key role to deliver the quality service that we are famous for.
Connecting the world to meaningful people, places and experiences. Go higher. Go further. Move Beyond with Cathay Pacific.
We treasure and value your customer service experiences. Continuing your passion for creating memorable customer experiences as a brand ambassador who embody our values of being Thoughtful, Progressive and Can-Do spirit, you are now being invited to join our professional team as a Flight Attendant to fly higher than ever before with Cathay Pacific.
As an experienced inflight service professional, you will have the opportunity to go through a simplified digital selection process for your application with only language assessments and final interviews, by not only offering you our world-class training but also a flexible roster and lifestyle.
Join now and be eligible to get a New Joiner incentive of HK$ 12,000*
- Carry out safety, first aid and security procedures to the highest standard
- Be our brand ambassador and provide genuine, personal experiences to all our customers
- Deliver service excellence by creating memorable inflight experiences and exceed our customers’ expectations at every opportunity
- Attend to customer’s needs in a caring and professional manner
- Embrace diversity and be thoughtful and caring to all our customers especially those who need extra help
- Be an excellent team player in a culturally diversified environment and contribute to a collaborative and supportive environment
- Adapt to situations with confidence, tact and flexibility
- Uphold inflight policies and comply with all regulatory requirements
-Minimum age of 18
-Bachelor’s degree, or high school graduate accompanied by at least 1 year of flight attendant experience
-Proficiency in written and spoken English and Korean. A third language is preferable.
-A valid TOEIC score of 325 for both reading and listening, or a valid IELTS (Academic) result with an overall Band Score of 6.0 or above, taken on or after 01 November 2021 will be exempted from the English assessment
-Minimum arm-reach of 208 cm on tiptoe
-Successful pre-employment background check (including criminal records)
-Physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
-Previous experience in an airline, hospitality or service industry would be advantageous
-COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate
-As the position you are applying for is a Safety Sensitive Role you are also required to pass a pre-employment drug test. Testing will be done following the HKCAD Guidance for screening of Psychoactive Substances - Annex B, CAD373
*Applicants should be exempted from or have completed military service
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience