At Cathay Pacific, we share one common aspiration: to be the world's best airline. We believe in looking for the best in our people, in working as a team, in doing the right thing by our shareholders and our communities.
With a global team, we offer a diverse range of career choices and opportunities - in the air, on the ground; in customer service, in the office; managerial or professional roles. Our team of great people each plays a key role to deliver the quality service that we are famous for.
To perform operational functions ensuring delivery of a safe and exceptionally reliable travel experience that supports our brand and business whilst meeting all compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Working on a shift basis, conduct and certify routine and non-routine maintenance for Cathay Group and third party customer aircraft (if applicable) in accordance with the appropriate national authority and customer requirements
- Perform local or overseas operational relief duties or the duties of an Aircraft Technician / Aircraft Mechanic as required
- Monitor any third party supplier performance (technical, ramp services, de-icing, refueling etc), follow up and rectify any operational issues in a timely manner
- Execute the contingency plans and support ad hoc operational requirements such as diversions, charters, ad hoc aircraft type changes, major disruption recovery, etc.
- Ensure the availability, serviceability and cleanliness of station ground equipment, vehicles and facilities
- Perform station administration and ensure station documentations / passes are up-to-date and valid
- Help to embrace a continuous improvement culture through quality innovation, teamwork, and lean processes to drive operational efficiency, productivity and commercial improvement
- Any other reasonable task as requested including non-operational duties and projects
Emergency & Accident
- Emergency and Accident and Crisis response responsibilities as required
-Taiwan Permanent Resident or Taiwan Employment Gold Card holder
-People with Taiwan indigenous status are welcome.
-HKAR-66 B1 or B2 license, or any equivalent license acceptable in HKAR-2
-Minimum of 1 current aircraft type authorisation, preferably on the type operated by Cathay and level 3 trained
-Knowledge, Skills, Training and Experience
-Minimum 5 years’ experience in an aircraft maintenance environment
-Strong operation knowledge of aircraft maintenance and ground handling activities
-Good knowledge of Hong Kong Civil Aviation Department airworthiness regulations
-Good business awareness
-Good communication skills
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience