The Hong Kong Productivity Council (HKPC) is a multi-disciplinary organisation established by statute in 1967, to promote productivity excellence through integrated advanced technologies and innovative service offerings to support Hong Kong enterprises. HKPC is the champion and expert in facilitating Hong Kong's reindustrialisation empowered by i4.0 and e4.0 - focusing on R&D, IoT, big data analytics, AI and Robotic technology development, digital manufacturing, etc., to help enterprises and industries upgrade their business performance, lower operating costs, increase productivity and enhance competitiveness.
The Council is a trusted partner with comprehensive innovative solutions for Hong Kong industries and enterprises, enabling them to achieve resources and productivity utilisation, effectiveness and cost reduction, and enhanced competitiveness in both local and international marketplace. It offers SMEs and startups immediate and timely assistance in coping with the ever-changing business environment, accompanying them on their innovation and transformation journey.
Corporate Development Division
Ref: CDD332/23, 8987
Who we are looking for:
• Creativity in new ideas and future focus vision.
• Collaboration with colleagues and the community at large.
• Work Smart, Play Smart!
What you'll do:
• Assist Senior Manager and Manager to execute agreed corporate communication strategies and plans to achieve company's objectives and brand propositions
• Maintain professional relationship with business partners, media and key stakeholders
Editorial and Publication
• Develop and gatekeep all contents for corporate literature including press release, corporate collateral, speech, presentation materials, boilerplate, factsheet, newsletter, brochure, promotional leaflet, executive profile, corporate overview, corporate announcement, statement, corporate messaging, advertorial and award submission, etc
• Monitor the design and production of quality corporate publications
• Develop and maintain corporate messaging, press invite, press release and media Q&A
• Organise press event & media engagement activities
• Update media database, handle media enquiries and draft LTT
• Apply brand journalism, pitch executive interviews and media publicity opportunities to raise brand awareness and uplift brand equity
• Prepare daily news clippings report and conduct verbal news reporting to management
You'll be a good fit if you have/are:
• Bachelor degree or above in Communications, Journalism, Business Management or equivalent
• Three to five years' experience in Corporate Communications field preferably with Mainland experience
• Multi-tasking and detail oriented
• Good command of English and Chinese
Applicant may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position.
What we offer and What you’ll like here:
• Exciting new technology development (e.g. IoT, 5G, LoRA, AI etc.) to actualize your creative ideas
• Opportunities to work with our innovative and vibrant talents
• Embracing work flexibility (including Flexi-work hour and Flexi-location)
• Dynamic and energetic culture with smart outfits & sport shoes
• Academic training scholarship to take your career up a notch
• MPF Top-up & dental benefit
• Medical benefits from Day-1 with extended coverage to dependent(s)
Apply now if you’re ready to take the challenge! Do not miss this opportunity to join us to Create Value and “MAKE SMART SMARTER”!
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience