The Hong Kong Productivity Council (HKPC) is a multi-disciplinary organisation established by statute in 1967, to promote productivity excellence through integrated advanced technologies and innovative service offerings to support Hong Kong enterprises. HKPC is the champion and expert in facilitating Hong Kong's reindustrialisation empowered by i4.0 and e4.0 - focusing on R&D, IoT, big data analytics, AI and Robotic technology development, digital manufacturing, etc., to help enterprises and industries upgrade their business performance, lower operating costs, increase productivity and enhance competitiveness.
The Council is a trusted partner with comprehensive innovative solutions for Hong Kong industries and enterprises, enabling them to achieve resources and productivity utilisation, effectiveness and cost reduction, and enhanced competitiveness in both local and international marketplace. It offers SMEs and startups immediate and timely assistance in coping with the ever-changing business environment, accompanying them on their innovation and transformation journey.
Corporate Development Division
Who we are looking for:
• Creativity in new ideas and future focus vision.
• Collaboration with colleagues and the community at large.
• Work Smart, Play Smart!
What you'll do:
• Support the day-to-day operations of the Corporate Communications Unit
• Assist in organising press events, supporting media interviews, and handling the related event logistics and liaisons with internal and external parties
• Assist in gatekeeping the quality of marketing materials and developing/editing content for publicity purposes
• Assist in supporting video shooting, content editing and post-production
• Perform other ad hoc duties when required
You'll be a good fit if you have/are:
• Student studying Bacherlor Degree or Post Gradudate from any discipline or equivalent in local universities/academic institutions
• Excellent PC skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Chinese Word Processing); other skills such as desktop design (A.I/ Photoshop/ Canva), video and photo editing, etc. will be an advantage
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, customer-oriented, self-motivated, detail-minded and positive attitude
1. Applicant may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position.
2. This is a position of Part-time internship programme of 12 months working for 8-16 hours per week subject to work arrangement.
What we offer and What you’ll like here:
• Exciting new technology development (e.g. IoT, 5G, LoRA, AI etc.) to actualize your creative ideas
• Opportunities to work with our innovative and vibrant talents
• Dynamic and energetic culture with smart outfits & sport shoes
Apply now if you’re ready to take the challenge! Do not miss this opportunity to join us to Create Value and “MAKE SMART SMARTER”!
Please Sign in
to view relevant information