Booth Lodge is centrally located in the Yaumatei District providing Long Stay accommodation service.
Booth Lodge’s outstanding services are highly recognised by our guests and won the 2021 Guest Review Award from Booking.com and the Fabulous Award from Hotels.com.
- Assist the Operations Manager and Guest Services Supervisor to manage Front Office operations to provide excellent customer services.
- Manage guests’ check-ins and check-outs and to ensure that it is up to standards.
- Tally bills and take payments.
- Handle guest enquiries and complaints, and report accordingly.
- Perform any legitimate duties assigned by the Operations Manager and superiors.
- Understanding of the Christian faith, values and ethos of The Salvation Army.
- Five subjects pass in HKCEE/HKDSE including English & Chinese.
- Minimum 1 years’ working experience in front desk operations.
- Knowledge of PMS, Oasis is preferred.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghau.
- Service-oriented with good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Self-motivated, attentive to details and ability to work independently.
- Shift work is required.
Immediate availability is preferred
Please apply with full resume, stating clearly current and expected salary, to the Group Human Resources Director, The Salvation Army Hong Kong and Macau Command, 6/F Human Resources Department, 11 Wing Sing Lane, Yaumatei, Kowloon by quoting reference number (PTGSO/BL/03-23) on the envelope or email to HRD.email@example.com.
All information provided will be treated in strictest confidence & used for recruitment purpose only. All unsuccessful applications will be kept for a period of no longer than two years after completion of the recruitment exercise .
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience