The Salvation Army is an international Christian church and charity working in 133 countries and areas, and has been serving Hong Kong for over 90 years since 1930. With the commitment of transforming lives, caring for people and making disciples, we are currently operating over 80 social services units, 36 schools and education centre, 17 corps (churches) and 1 outpost, and 15 Family Stores in Hong Kong and Macau. There are offices in Yunnan Province and Sichuan Province for community development in these provinces.
- Responsible for visual production, video shooting and editing.
- Provide photography, video shooting and other support service for all activities/ campaigns and events.
- Provide design support and assist in production of graphics.
- Assist in the development of periodic publications to promote the services of the Army.
- Perform any other legitimate duties assigned by the superior(s)
- An understanding of the Christian faith, values and ethos of The Salvation Army
- Diploma or above in Graphic Design/ Media Design/ Digital Marketing/ Graphic
Communications or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years' professional design experience, preferably at a digital agency or in-house graphic team. Online publishing experience and photography skill are required.
- Proficiency in MAC software including Premier Pro, AI, Photoshop, After Effect, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Power Point Creative, self-motivated, and able to work independently.
- Strong portfolio of design work, showing solution to business problems through effective design
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Able to work irregular hours, overtime or during weekend(s) in times of campaigns and activities.
Please apply with full resume, stating clearly current and expected salary, to the Human Resources Manager, The Salvation Army Hong Kong and Macau Territory, 6/F Human Resources Department, 11 Wing Sing Lane, Yaumatei, Kowloon by quoting reference number (Ref: CD/DMD/07-23) on the envelope or email to HRD.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience