The Salvation Army is an international Christian church and charity working in 133 countries and areas, and has been serving Hong Kong for over 90 years since 1930. With the commitment of transforming lives, caring for people and making disciples, we are currently operating over 80 social services units, 36 schools and education centre, 17 corps (churches) and 1 outpost, and 15 Family Stores in Hong Kong and Macau. There are offices in Yunnan Province and Sichuan Province for community development in these provinces.
• Handle clerical duties, including but not limited to filing documents, taking minutes, maintaining statistical and inventory records, etc.
• Assist in financial issues, which include data entry of budgets, transaction of checks, vouchers and requisitions.
• Assist in preparing requisitions, cheques and documents.
• Assist Pre-School Group Leads and supervisor(s) in organizing educational events and
initiatives for Pre-Schools.
• Carry out reception duties and liaise with subsidiary units.
• Undertake specific Pre-School Administrative tasks.
• Perform any other legitimate duties assigned by the superior(s).
• An understanding of the Christian faith, values and ethos of The Salvation Army.
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Management or other related disciplines,
preferrable with LCCI Level 1.
• Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience of administration support.
• Possess strong sense of confidentiality.
• Demonstrated good communication, high efficiency at work with patience.
• Possess sound skill in translation from English to Chinese and vice versa.
• Proficiency in oral and written English and Chinese.
• Hands-on PC operations in both English & Chinese.
Please apply with full resume, stating clearly current and expected salary, to the Human Resources Manager, The Salvation Army Hong Kong and Macau Territory, 6/F Human Resources Department, 11 Wing Sing Lane, Yaumatei, Kowloon by quoting reference number (Ref: GAA-PSE/ESD/07-23) on the envelope or email to HRD.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience