The Hong Kong Productivity Council (HKPC) is a multi-disciplinary organisation established by statute in 1967, to promote productivity excellence through integrated advanced technologies and innovative service offerings to support Hong Kong enterprises. HKPC is the champion and expert in facilitating Hong Kong's reindustrialisation empowered by i4.0 and e4.0 - focusing on R&D, IoT, big data analytics, AI and Robotic technology development, digital manufacturing, etc., to help enterprises and industries upgrade their business performance, lower operating costs, increase productivity and enhance competitiveness.
The Council is a trusted partner with comprehensive innovative solutions for Hong Kong industries and enterprises, enabling them to achieve resources and productivity utilisation, effectiveness and cost reduction, and enhanced competitiveness in both local and international marketplace. It offers SMEs and startups immediate and timely assistance in coping with the ever-changing business environment, accompanying them on their innovation and transformation journey.
Green Living and Innovation Division
Ref: GID211/23, 8773
Who we are looking for:
• Creativity in new ideas and future focus vision.
• Collaboration with colleagues and the community at large.
• Work Smart, Play Smart!
What you'll do:
• Deliver consultancy projects on food processing technology development and New Industrialization
• Conduct R&D for technologies related to food and catering industry and prepare proposals for government funding
• Assist team head to create new business serving food and catering industry
• Lead a sub-team on project implementation related to New Industrialization and technology commercialization
• Organize new technology training, study mission and promotional activities to food and catering industry
• Manage and control project process and budget to ensure quality and timely deliverable and customer relationship management
• Assist to implement marketing programs to promote our products and services to potential customers
You'll be a good fit if you have/are:
• Bachelor Degree or above from disciplines such as Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Automation Engineering, Product Engineering, System Engineering or equivalent
• 4 years or more relevant experience
• Mature, self-motivated, result oriented, work with passion and ownership, be able to meet tight deadlines
• Good command of English
Applicant may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position.
What we offer and What you’ll like here:
• Exciting new technology development (e.g. IoT, 5G, LoRA, AI etc.) to actualize your creative ideas
• Opportunities to work with our innovative and vibrant talents
• Embracing work flexibility (including Flexi-work hour and Flexi-location)
• Dynamic and energetic culture with smart outfits and sport shoes
• Academic training scholarship to take your career up a notch
• MPF Top-up and dental benefit
• Medical benefits from Day-1 with extended coverage to dependent(s)
Apply now if you’re ready to take the challenge! Do not miss this opportunity to join us to Create Value and “MAKE SMART SMARTER”!
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience