Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
- Provide marshalling guidance for aircraft docking, conduct patrol duties & checks on ramp operators’ performance and to ensure compliance with safety standards on the ramp in the optimization of operational efficiency
- Assist in the handling of aircraft emergencies and airside incidents including investigation of traffic accidents and personal injury cases
- Perform patrol and bird scaring duties, conduct scheduled inspection on runway and taxiway systems and facilitate in the monitoring of service contractors’ performances
- Coordinate with airlines and business partners to ensure efficient ground handling of aircraft, facilitate aircraft arrival/departure logistics, provide surveillance of ramp activities and maintain aircraft registration records
- Required to work on shift duties
- Degree holder and fresh graduate are welcomed, associate degree or higher diploma with minimum 2 years’ relevant work experience or secondary education level with at least 4 years’ working experience will also be considered.
- Associate degree or higher diploma holder or secondary education level with at least 2 years’ working experience will be considered as Operation Officer Trainee. Experience in airport-related area is an advantage
- Possess a valid HK driving license with Class 1 endorsement. Candidate with Class 2 endorsement is preferred.
- Team player with pleasant personality and good communication & interpersonal skills, detail-oriented, responsible, enthusiastic and motivated
- Competent PC skills in commonly used software such as MS Word and Excel
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience
How to Apply?
Interested parties please
Sign in + Apply
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)