LAWSGROUP was founded in 1975. With the motto of making quality clothing at reasonable costs and unparalleled turnaround time, the Group soon became one of the leading suppliers to some of the biggest apparel labels in the world. Living the same motto for over four decades now, LAWSGROUP stands as a huge player in the world of fast fashion, constantly delivering fashion concepts into the wardrobes for the masses.
LAWSGROUP’s business is including Retail and Property now.
H.I.T. is the foundation of the Laws Group culture. H.I.T. is:Happy
- Establish a positive working attitude, motivating yourself and others.
- Maintain your eagerness, at the same time boosting your confidence so you can face any challenge at work and in life.
- Keep a positive attitude and tackle any difficulties with a smile on your face.
- Devote yourself to your work with passion, focus and adaptability. Enjoy your work.
- Establish a good habit of communication, raising your communication skills and practice what you preach.
- Maintain your honesty and communicate when appropriate. Accept objections and treat others with respect.
- Remember that self-discipline and self-cultivation allows one to elevate above others and succeed.
The three values form the pillars to Laws Group's corporate culture and ensures its continued success and growth.
- Strengthen team consciousness and teamwork
- Establish enterprise cohesion power, generate synergies and set up our thoughts
- Be result-oriented and create extraordinary achievements
(This position is recruited by CoolJobz)
- International IP Characters
- Illustration and Product Design
- Creative, self-motivated w/ good aesthetic sense
- Responsible for create, design and develop brand concepts, digital content, merchandizing products, marketing campaigns and event ideas of Hong Kong, South Korea, Mainland China and overseas markets
- Create awesome and interesting illustration work for the characters
- Design and develop products for the brand, licensee and clients based on style guides
- Handle day-to-day content creative, design and production assets for the character brand, including: 2D static & motion graphics, 3D animation, brand style guides and other design materials across omnichannels
- Hands-on experience in photo shooting, retouch and video production
- Degree or Diploma in Visual Arts/ Design/ Creative/ Advertising or other related disciplines
- Passionate about Arts, Toys & Figures, Characters, Lifestyle and its related disciplines
- Creative and enthusiastic, strong in storytelling, visual communication and creating engaging experiences
- 5 years solid experience in arts & design fields, preferably with agency background
- Proficient in design software such as Photoshop/ Illustrator/ Procreate/ Premiere and After Effect
- Knowledge in 3D software is a plus
- Good command in English and Chinese.
- Fluency in Korean will be an advantage
- Shows initiative, drive and a commitment to innovation
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated and able to work independently as well as a good team player
- Capable in handling multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Graphic Designer
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience