LAWSGROUP was founded in 1975. With the motto of making quality clothing at reasonable costs and unparalleled turnaround time, the Group soon became one of the leading suppliers to some of the biggest apparel labels in the world. Living the same motto for over four decades now, LAWSGROUP stands as a huge player in the world of fast fashion, constantly delivering fashion concepts into the wardrobes for the masses.
LAWSGROUP’s business is including Retail and Property now.
H.I.T. is the foundation of the Laws Group culture. H.I.T. is:Happy
- Establish a positive working attitude, motivating yourself and others.
- Maintain your eagerness, at the same time boosting your confidence so you can face any challenge at work and in life.
- Keep a positive attitude and tackle any difficulties with a smile on your face.
- Devote yourself to your work with passion, focus and adaptability. Enjoy your work.
- Establish a good habit of communication, raising your communication skills and practice what you preach.
- Maintain your honesty and communicate when appropriate. Accept objections and treat others with respect.
- Remember that self-discipline and self-cultivation allows one to elevate above others and succeed.
The three values form the pillars to Laws Group's corporate culture and ensures its continued success and growth.
- Strengthen team consciousness and teamwork
- Establish enterprise cohesion power, generate synergies and set up our thoughts
- Be result-oriented and create extraordinary achievements
- Minimum 5 years exprience in system support
- Degree or above in Computer Science
- Provide application support & troubleshooting
- Provide application support & troubleshooting including system / server configurations / data patching
- Work with overseas local IT team to provide user training /end user support
- Perform system testing & daily routine job
- Handle overseas IT Projects
- Perform system support to overseas factory
- Perform ad hoc project as assigned by immediate supervisor
- Degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience with proven project implement/ system support/ helpdesk experience
- Hands on experience in Oracle / MSSQL / Informix DBMS administration, AD/ Windows server / VMWare / VSAN administration
- Solid programming experience in SQL
- Knowledge in RPA / QlikView is an advantage
- Excellent problem solving, independently, able to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Willing to travel and support different overseas projects and travel among factories is required
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience