The Hong Kong Productivity Council (HKPC) is a multi-disciplinary organisation established by statute in 1967, to promote productivity excellence through integrated advanced technologies and innovative service offerings to support Hong Kong enterprises. HKPC is the champion and expert in facilitating Hong Kong's reindustrialisation empowered by i4.0 and e4.0 - focusing on R&D, IoT, big data analytics, AI and Robotic technology development, digital manufacturing, etc., to help enterprises and industries upgrade their business performance, lower operating costs, increase productivity and enhance competitiveness.
The Council is a trusted partner with comprehensive innovative solutions for Hong Kong industries and enterprises, enabling them to achieve resources and productivity utilisation, effectiveness and cost reduction, and enhanced competitiveness in both local and international marketplace. It offers SMEs and startups immediate and timely assistance in coping with the ever-changing business environment, accompanying them on their innovation and transformation journey.
Technology Funding Division
Ref: TFD374/23, 9017
Who we are looking for:
• Creativity in new ideas and future focus vision.
• Collaboration with colleagues and the community at large.
• Work Smart, Play Smart!
What you'll do:
• Manage and administer the Government funding programme that encourages enterprises to implement projects to enhance branding, upgrading and business activities covering the Mainland, Free Trade Agreement (FTA) & Investment Promotion and Protection Agreements (IPPA) and other relevant economies
• Conduct assessment of Government funded programme applications and prepare relevant reports and conduct robust presentation to related parties
• Assess the progress and final reports from the grantees, provide consultations and prepare relevant documents required for funding disbursement
• Occasional travel to the Mainland/FTA/IPPA economies for performing on-site checking for selective funded projects
• Assist in any other duties as assigned
You'll be a good fit if you have/are:
• Bachelor degree in business management, accounting, information system, or equivalent with 3 years’ full time working experience
• Experience in trading / accounting / manufacturing industry / Government funded projects preferred
• Good analytical, problem solving and project management skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Chinese Word Processing
• Good command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua
1. Applicant may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position.
2. This is a fixed-term contract position for a period of 24 months subject to renewal
What we offer and What you’ll like here:
• Exciting new technology development (e.g. IoT, 5G, LoRA, AI etc.) to actualize your creative ideas
• Opportunities to work with our innovative and vibrant talents
• Dynamic and energetic culture with smart outfits and sport shoes
• Academic training scholarship to take your career up a notch
• Dental benefit
• Medical benefits from Day-1 with extended coverage to dependent(s)
Apply now if you’re ready to take the challenge! Do not miss this opportunity to join us to Create Value and “MAKE SMART SMARTER”!
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience