The Hong Kong Productivity Council (HKPC) is a multi-disciplinary organisation established by statute in 1967, to promote productivity excellence through integrated advanced technologies and innovative service offerings to support Hong Kong enterprises. HKPC is the champion and expert in facilitating Hong Kong's reindustrialisation empowered by i4.0 and e4.0 - focusing on R&D, IoT, big data analytics, AI and Robotic technology development, digital manufacturing, etc., to help enterprises and industries upgrade their business performance, lower operating costs, increase productivity and enhance competitiveness.
The Council is a trusted partner with comprehensive innovative solutions for Hong Kong industries and enterprises, enabling them to achieve resources and productivity utilisation, effectiveness and cost reduction, and enhanced competitiveness in both local and international marketplace. It offers SMEs and startups immediate and timely assistance in coping with the ever-changing business environment, accompanying them on their innovation and transformation journey.
Funding Schemes Division
Ref: FSD416/23, 9106
Who we are looking for:
• Creativity in new ideas and future focus vision.
• Collaboration with colleagues and the community at large.
• Work Smart, Play Smart!
What you'll do:
• Manage and administer a large-scale Government funding programme within an established timeframe and budget to encourage enterprises in using technological solutions to improve productivity and transform their business processes
• Conduct technical assessment of programme applications with high innovation and technology contents
• Implement the overall process of applications vetting, fund disbursement, programme development, and promotion to achieve programme effectiveness and quality assurance
• Conduct seminars/webinars and promotional events to enhance the awareness and recognition of the funding programme
• Conduct insightful research and analysis of programme data and stakeholders’ views to identify and implement measures to achieve the expected performance level
• Assist in digitising the programme processes and implement digital solutions to enhance the effectiveness of programme
• Compile programme statistics, prepare relevant reports and meeting materials
• Liaise with various stakeholders to identify, create and implement new industry programmes or funding schemes
• Participate in assigned consulting or training tasks to support the development of local industries
You'll be a good fit if you have/are:
• Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or related discipline
• At least 5 years’ full time work experience with information technology and digitalisation related project management experience preferred
• Good command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua
Applicant may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position.
What we offer and What you’ll like here:
• Exciting new technology development (e.g. IoT, 5G, LoRA, AI etc.) to actualize your creative ideas
• Opportunities to work with our innovative and vibrant talents
• Dynamic and energetic culture with smart outfits and sport shoes
• Academic training scholarship to take your career up a notch
• MPF Top-up and dental benefit
• Medical benefits from Day-1 with extended coverage to dependent(s)
Apply now if you’re ready to take the challenge! Do not miss this opportunity to join us to Create Value and “MAKE SMART SMARTER”!
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience