The Hong Kong Productivity Council (HKPC) is a multi-disciplinary organisation established by statute in 1967, to promote productivity excellence through integrated advanced technologies and innovative service offerings to support Hong Kong enterprises. HKPC is the champion and expert in facilitating Hong Kong's reindustrialisation empowered by i4.0 and e4.0 - focusing on R&D, IoT, big data analytics, AI and Robotic technology development, digital manufacturing, etc., to help enterprises and industries upgrade their business performance, lower operating costs, increase productivity and enhance competitiveness.
The Council is a trusted partner with comprehensive innovative solutions for Hong Kong industries and enterprises, enabling them to achieve resources and productivity utilisation, effectiveness and cost reduction, and enhanced competitiveness in both local and international marketplace. It offers SMEs and startups immediate and timely assistance in coping with the ever-changing business environment, accompanying them on their innovation and transformation journey.
Technology Funding Division
Ref: TFD380/23, 9048
Who we are looking for:
• Creativity in new ideas and future focus vision.
• Collaboration with colleagues and the community at large.
• Work Smart, Play Smart!
• Manage and administer the Government funding programme that encourages enterprises to implement projects to enhance branding, upgrading and business activities in Mainland China, and economies with Free Trade Agreements ("FTAs") and Investment Promotion and Protection Agreements (“IPPAs“) with Hong Kong
• Conduct assessment of Government funded programme applications, prepare relevant reports and meeting papers and conduct robust presentation to related parties
• Assess the progress and final reports from the grantees, provide consultation and prepare relevant documents required for funding disbursement
• Enhance workflow and implement digitalisation for the funding programme and provide analysis regularly
• Organise marketing events and initiatives for the promotion and publicity of the programme
• Occasional travel to the Mainland China / or FTA & IPPA economies for performing on-site checking for funded projects if needed
• Conduct research, analyse and compile the market trend and entry requirements of the Mainland China and FTA & IPPA markets for local enterprises
• Bachelor Degree or above from business management, marketing, accounting, finance, information system, statistics, engineering or equivalent
• 5 years’ relevant experience in manufacturing / management consultancy / public administration / project management / global business / Finance /auditing/ accounting / Quality Assurance
• Experience in handling Government funded projects and good understanding of the Mainland China and FTA /IPPA markets and their regulatory requirements preferred
• Good writing, presentation, analytical, multitasking, problem solving and project management skills and detail-minded
• Ability to succeed in a team environment as good team player and deliver timely result for fast-paced environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Chinese Word Processing
• Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
Applicant may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position.
What we offer and What you’ll like here:
• Exciting new technology development (e.g. IoT, 5G, LoRA, AI etc.) to actualize your creative ideas
• Opportunities to work with our innovative and vibrant talents
• Embracing work flexibility (including Flexi-work hour and Flexi-location)
• Dynamic and energetic culture with smart outfits and sport shoes
• Academic training scholarship to take your career up a notch
• MPF Top-up and dental benefit
• Medical benefits from Day-1 with extended coverage to dependent(s)
Apply now if you’re ready to take the challenge! Do not miss this opportunity to join us to Create Value and “MAKE SMART SMARTER”!
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience