Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
- Work closely with Project Delivery team and Contractors to ensure the project management is being driven to achieve the specified requirements and improved efficiency;
- Maintain accurate records and achieve high quality of works;
- Detailed checking of the Contractor's statutory documents prior to submission to the relevant Authorities;
- BIM coordination, Information Technology systems, electronic communication system and electronic document management system;
- Drawing coordination and management, record keeping and verification, etc.;
- Monitor achievement of objectives, targets and key performance indicators, including the performance monitoring of works contractors, their subcontractors and suppliers; and
- Co-ordinate and liaise with other relevant parties within the Project Team, and other duties related to the project as may be assigned by the Senior Manager / Senior Project Engineer from time to time
- Diploma in Civil / Structural Engineering or other related disciplines;
- At least 4 years' relevant experience;
- Previous experience as Technical Officer preferred, with a background in an office based engineering company;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications;
- Holder of a valid HK driving license (Class 1, 2) is preferred
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience