Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
- Assist the Project Engineer to conduct general site administration works, including site supervision, review proposals from contractors to ensure compliance with sound engineering principles and required standards in terms of quality and safety
- Provide engineering solutions, design and implementation of the electrical & mechanical works
- Identify design and construction issues and liaise with relevant parties to provide effective engineering solutions
- Supervise contractors' daily site works
- Degree in Building Services / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or other related disciplines, with at least 3 years' experience in large scale electrical and mechanical system facilities
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application
- Holder of a valid HK driving license (Class 1, 2) is preferred
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience