The Hong Kong Productivity Council (HKPC) is a multi-disciplinary organisation established by statute in 1967, to promote productivity excellence through integrated advanced technologies and innovative service offerings to support Hong Kong enterprises. HKPC is the champion and expert in facilitating Hong Kong's reindustrialisation empowered by i4.0 and e4.0 - focusing on R&D, IoT, big data analytics, AI and Robotic technology development, digital manufacturing, etc., to help enterprises and industries upgrade their business performance, lower operating costs, increase productivity and enhance competitiveness.
The Council is a trusted partner with comprehensive innovative solutions for Hong Kong industries and enterprises, enabling them to achieve resources and productivity utilisation, effectiveness and cost reduction, and enhanced competitiveness in both local and international marketplace. It offers SMEs and startups immediate and timely assistance in coping with the ever-changing business environment, accompanying them on their innovation and transformation journey.
Smart Manufacturing Division
Ref: SMD354/23, 9005
Who we are looking for:
• Creativity in new ideas and future focus vision.
• Collaboration with colleagues and the community at large.
• Work Smart, Play Smart!
What you’ll do:
• Participate in government-funded and industrial consultancy projects for the fashion and apparel industries
• Coordinate and liaise with clients, vendors and trade associations for project development and implementation
• Assist in organising promotional activities related to projects, such as workshops, seminars, conference, study missions, exhibitions, etc.
• Prepare proposals and reports related to project progress and issues in timely manner
• Provide administrative and logistic support to projects and marketing programmes, support ad hoc assignments when required.
• Occasional travel to Mainland China and overseas for project implementation
You'll be a good fit if you have/are:
• Diploma or above in textile technology, clothing studies, fashion, material science or equivalent
• Preferably with 2 years of working experience in textiles manufacturing, dyeing and finishing processing, garment manufacturing/merchandising/retailing, research and development
• Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated, well organised, multi-tasking and able to work under pressure
• Good command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua
• Candidate with less working experience / Fresh graduates will be considered
1. Applicant may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position.
What we offer and What you’ll like here:
• Exciting new technology development (e.g. IoT, 5G, LoRA, AI etc.) to actualize your creative ideas
• Opportunities to work with our innovative and vibrant talents
• Embracing work flexibility (including Flexi-work hour and Flexi-location)
• Dynamic and energetic culture with smart outfits & sport shoes
• Academic training scholarship to take your career up a notch
• MPF Top-up & dental benefit
• Medical benefits from Day-1 with extended coverage to dependent(s)
Apply now if you’re ready to take the challenge! Do not miss this opportunity to join us to Create Value and “MAKE SMART SMARTER”!
Please Sign in
to view relevant information
Min. Yrs. of Experience